Monday, January 30, 2017

16 months...Check






Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing great! My companion and I had a great week with week! We finally had out activity! wahoo! We had an outside movie night. It was great! We invited like a million people!!!! but sadly only a few showed up..... but its okay! It was super great! I loved it! We were able to watch "Conozca a los mormones." It was super fun!
On Wednseday we had a world wide missionary broadcast. They changed a few things about our daily schedule and also our key indicators. Wow!  IT was so inspired and I feel like we are going to be seeing a lot of miracles really soon. 
Pdt. Goerge also showed us who would be the new mission president. Its going to be Pdt Doman! The funny part is... that he was my Zone President in the MTC. WOW!!!!
He is going to be fasntastic here in Chiapas!!!! Him and his wife are so amazing! sadly I wont be able to see them here but I know that they will bless many lives of the people here in the mission. 
and my compantion finally taught me how to cook rice! woot woot! super happy! I made some this morning! haha 
We saw a ton of miracles yesterday at church!!!!! We are seeing that more and more members are coming each week! wahoo! its awesome! and I know that its thanks to all the visits the members are stiving to do. what a blessing! 
I feel so blessed to be here with my awesome companion learning so many new things about the Gospel! It is such a blessing to have the Gospel in our lives to lead and guide us. We have truly been called to serve these poeple and to help God in His work and His glory. 

I love you all so much!

con amor,
Hna Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...