Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March? o Marzo? either way... I cant believe February already ended!








Hi everyone!!!! This week went really well! We were able to see a lot of tender mercies here in our area and in our ward. We were able to have 2 family home evenings this weekends and they were awesome! I loved it because we decided to talk about the family! Aww! It was really great! I think we all need a little reminder every now and then of the importance of the family! We were able to talk about how the Lord allows us to grow stronger spiritually when we work together as a family. It is SO true! I couldnt help but think of the amazing family that I have because I know that they have taught my so much!
Fun Fact of the week. Haha We still arent sure why but they forgot to give us out new weekly planners for this transfer... so. yeah! haha But Dont worry my compa and I are super creative and we made our own little "agendas"! hahaha Its been fun! 
We are finding new people to
teach every week and its pretty awesome because we are always doing "the filter." We are always inviting our investigators to be baptized becuse then we can see if they are truly ready and willing to hear about the Restored Gospel. 
What a blessing it is to be here literally have front row seats of all the tender mercies that the Lord puts in our path. We are finding people who know that the church has "something" special but they have never learned for themselves. 
We are still teaching la Hna Maria de la Luz and her mom Florecita. They are doing really well! They are both really excited to learn more! haha Sadly there is a close family member of theirs who is sick so sadly they couldnt make it to church yesterday. We are going to keep working with them! They are starting to read the Book of Mormon! Aww!! 
La Hna Idalia is still progressing! She is super sweet! She took a HugE leap of faith yesterday... What happened was that she asked permission to leave her work early to go to church at 9 am. Her boss said it would be fine but when it came the moment to leave he gave her a hard time so she decided to quit her job and she made it to sacrament meeting only a little late. She has already decided to be baptized and is working hard to prepare herself. She is truly a great example of faith and diligence. 
Hna Banda and I are doing really well! Always making the best out of the hard situations! We are going to have a lot of fun this transfer! Sadly she is struggling a little bit because her knees arent doing so well but we are doing the best we can. We are super excited because Pdt gave us specail permission to go to San Cristobal next P day! Wahoo!!! We are way too excited! So... yeah! Ill send TONS of pics! haha 
I am so grateful to be here serving the Lord. I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be here! I only have a few more weeks left and Im determined to enjoy them! 
I love my family! I love the Gospel! I love that the Lord is always trying to help is to be better. Sometimes it only depends on US.

Love you all! 
Con todo mi amor, 
Hna Morgan Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...