Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Feliz Navidad

¡Feliz Navidad!

Hola everyone! This week was amazing! It is such a blast to be right in the middle of all the fun festivities of La Navidad in México! Wahoo! It is amazing! We went shopping today and it was really fun with everyone shopping and music playing everywhere! I loved it! I hope that everyone has a great Christmas! 
The miracle of this week was the fact that I have really improved on my street contacting. This has definitely been something that I have been working on and praying for much help with. My new companion is amazing! She has helped me a ton this week! Its incredible! I have become at least a little more confident in my Spanish which is good! The gift of tongues is real! I know it because I am experiencing it right now! It incredible how much the Lord helps me everyday. I am really excited to keep working on my Spanish. 
Hna Conde and I make a great team! She has helped me in my Spanish too! Its a lot of Spanish to remember but it is a ton of fun! She is such a great trainer and such a great friend! Love her!
Its been a crazy week because we have a lot of learning to do! I barely know the area and I have to introduce everything to Hna Conde! Wow! ha ha I will admit, its the best way to learn! I have realized that I know more than I think that I know! Its been great. We are really working hard with the ward members to help inactive members of the ward. We are currently searching for a ton of people to see if they even still live in the area. Its amazing the miracles that are put into our day. Last night was a long night full of searching and missing out on the Navideña Devocional de Barrio. And after a long night of searching and not being able to find many people..... we found this amazing family of a mother and daughter in the street and we are going to meet with them this week! I am really looking forward to it! Yay! All of our hard work really pays off! 
We have a lot of festivities this week with the ward dinner party along with out long awaited Blanca Navidad. Its going to be amazing! I cannot wait! Ill have to tell you all about it next week.
I cannot wait to be able to Skype my fam this week! I have realized over and over again just how blessed  I am to have such a wonderful family who supports me and is truly there for me! Love you!!!!!

 Wahoo! I hope that everyone is doing well and I wish you all a wonderful Navidad! Gracias por todo! 

con todo mi amor, 
Hna Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...