Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy November 30th everyone! It's official, I have been out for 2 months! So crazy!


This week was very adventurous! On Tuesday I actually had my first "intercambio" con our sister training leaders. It was awesome! I was with Hna Baker in Bonanza. We had so much fun together and she taught me so much! She is also from Utah! She is amazing! I even had my first experience with a drunk guy! haha (Don't worry, nothing too crazy.) haha
Then i was back with Hna Wong the next day to celebrate her Cumpleano! haha awesome! It was a blast! haha She cannot believe that she has already been out for a year! wow!
We have some great investigators right now! Its really hard though because a lot of them are not going to church. We are really praying for them. We are currently searching for new investigators! Its awesome! We have met some wonderful people! We are hoping to have at least 2 baptisms on the day after Christmas! I'm really looking forward to it! We will have to see how it goes! Its all on the Lords time!

On Thanksgiving, we actually had our zone Christmas activity! It was with our mission President and his wife and a combination of 2 other zones. It was so fun to get to celebrate Christmas together! The spirit was so strong!!!! haha within this group I am the newest gringa so whenever we had to read something out loud i felt so silly! but! i did it proudly! So fun. We even had a huge lunch that was what i would consider a Thanksgiving feast! It was great! All of the Americans were laughing togetehr of how lucky we were to be able to celebrate at least a little bit! haha so fun! We were so full! 

On Saturday, we had our activity for our nearby ward called "Rescate" or "Rescue." We were going to teach small messages with less active members. it was awesome! I was really scared because i was with a hermana from the ward and was not with my companion so I was worried that my lack on Spanish would really show. But! It was thew opposite actually! We made such a great team! And Heavenly Father really helped me to see how I can accomplish anything I put my mind to! It was an amazing experience! 

On Sunday I had the opportunity to have divisions with companion and two of the hermanas in our ward. They are both so amazing! One is actually leaving on her mission tomorrow! The other is planning on going on a mission in the future. We were able to contact a lot of people on the streets which was exactly what we needed. It was a miracle too because on Sunday there are never many people out in the streets for some reason. Tender Mercy. 

There were a ton of miracles this week! My Spanish being one of them! haha with tons of practice my Spanish is getting better and better! Slowly but surely! Its an amazing experience to be a part of ! 

I'm so grateful that I am a missionary at this time in my life! I am learning so much about my relationship with my Heavenly Father and also about myself. 

Thanks for all the love and support!!!! I love you all! 

Con amor, 

Hermana Connolly

3 comments:

  1. Yay Morgan, you are helping and inspiring us. Keep it up, we love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to hear from your Morgan! Sounds like you are having an incredible experience. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...