Monday, September 19, 2016

Tuxtla + Zone Conferences = Lots of Traveling!

Well the truth is this week was a ton of traveling! It was super fun! 
On Monday we made it to Tuxtla and enjoyed out time there. Hna George made us some delicious Spaghetti! haha Sometimes I forget how much i miss that. yum! haha
We had a great Leadership Conference on Tuesday which was awesome! Pdt George is amazing. We are really focusing on our goal as a mission to baptize every week. Pdt George has promised us that is something that every companionship can do. I know we can and its our goal! Bautizar cada semana! 
We were able to work in our area all day Wednesday where we were able to vistit a ton of people. Im not even sure how we did it but we had time to do a lot. We were super worried about how the noche de hogar would turn out because sometimes the members dont remember about. However, I cant explain that joy we felt as we got to the chapel to find a ton of members there already starting to sing the opening hymn! It was amazing!!!! This has never happened! It was amazing! We even had one of our investigators come and 2 less actives. Seriously, what a miracle!!!!!! ;D 
In the morning we then headed to Tonala to have our zone conference. It was really great! 
On Thursday we then headed to Oaxaca to Chahuites. It was also a really great zone conference. We learned a ton. 
Something that I learned this week was about how much confidence the Lord has in us as His children to do what is right. Its amazing. One of the quotes that I love from our beloved prophet is, 
There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire, and souls to save. -Pdt. Thomas S. Monson-

It is soooo true! We are his helpers here on earth. We need to help all those around us. It doesnt even have to be anything super big, I believe that its the smallest acts of kindness that matter most. This is really something that I have learned this week. I feel so blessed to have been able to to learn so much from the leadership conference, the zone conferences, and from the Spirit this week. I feel so blessed to be able to have so many spiritual experiences. I know that Im learning a ton and I know that it is what my Heavenly Father wants me to learn. 

I love you all so much! Take care!!!1

con amor, 
Hna Connolly


P.S. I saw a great video called "Moments that matter most." It is so great! I hope you can all be able to watch it!! Its wonderful!   

P.P.S. you will note in the picsure that the elders were able to cordinate thier ties to be like the Mexican Flag. Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...